Retirement Planning Workshop
Join Senior Wealth Advisor Craig Lundquist to discuss some of the most basic retirement questions and explore how your answers to those questions help shape and balance the three main goals of any successful retirement income plan:
- Maximize your ability to enjoy retirement
- Manage the risk of outliving your income
- Manage the risk of unexpected life events
Upcoming Retirement Workshops
|Date & Time||Location|
|Thursday, Jan. 24th||6:00 PM - 7:00 PM||Central Park in Woodbury
8595 Central Park Pl, Woodbury, MN 55125
Topics covered during this workshop will include:
- When do you plan to retire?
- How long a period should you plan for?
- How much annual income will you need?
- How much annual income can you expect from Social Security? Employer pension?
As well as some personal savings considerations:
- Investment plan / asset allocation
- Investment considerations
- Withdrawal rates
- Order of withdrawals
- Other potential income sources