The future's so bright
MEMBERS® Future Income Annuity
Back in the ‘80s, there was a hit song titled, “The Future’s So Bright, I Gotta Wear Shades.” When you think ahead to your retirement, does that phrase come to mind? It could.
There are ways to convert a portion of your retirement savings into a steady stream of income that’s guaranteed to last. The MEMBERS® Future Income Annuity from CMFG Life Insurance Company can provide you retirement income that starts when you want and lasts a lifetime.
Lifetime income offers these benefits:
- A regular payout of income every month that won’t drop even if the market does.
- Your choice of start date. And the sooner you buy, the higher your monthly checks once income begins.
- Steady income you can count on no matter how long you live, and you can even guarantee joint income for both you and your spouse.
- The option to include a 1%, 2% or 3% cost of living adjustment (COLA) to increase your monthly checks each year and help keep up with rising costs.
- A guarantee you’ll get back at least what you put in. And if you live a long time, it could be a lot more. Through the annuity’s cash refund option, if you pass away before you receive back your purchase amount, your beneficiaries get the difference.
A bright future
If you’re planning for retirement or already living in retirement, it could be the right time to guarantee your future income. For more information about your retirement income planning options, contact us at 651-773-2876 or schedule an appointment.
All guarantees are based on the claims-paying ability of the issuer.
Withdrawals may be subject to surrender charges, and may also be subject to a market value adjustment (MVA). Withdrawals of taxable amounts are subject to ordinary income tax, and if taken before age 59½ may be subject to a 10% federal tax penalty. If you are considering purchasing an annuity as an IRA or other tax-qualified plan, you should consider benefits other than tax deferral since those plans already provide tax-deferred status. The company does not provide tax or legal advice. Contact a licensed professional.
MEMBERS Insurance & Investments and MEMBERS are marketing names for the products, services and programs offered by CMFG Life Insurance Company (CMFG Life), MEMBERS Life Insurance Company (MEMBERS Life) and other leading carriers. MEMBERS is a registered trademark of CMFG Life. CUNA Mutual Group is the marketing name for CUNA Mutual Holding Company, a mutual insurance holding company, its subsidiaries and affiliates. Annuity and insurance products are issued by CMFG Life, 2000 Heritage Way, Waverly, IA 50677.
Investment and insurance products are not federally insured, may involve investment risk, may lose value and are not obligations of or guaranteed by any depository or lending institution. All contracts and forms may vary by state, and may not be available in all states or through all broker/dealers. Base policy forms ICC13-DIA, ICC13-DIA(B) & 2013-DIA.