Individual Retirement Accounts
Uphold Your Standard of Living
What are Individual Retirement Accounts?
Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs) are a great way to uphold your standard of living after retirement. Both Traditional and Roth IRA options provide excellent tax-advantaged benefits to help you make the most of your retirement dollars.
- Traditional IRA: Traditional IRAs allow earning to grow tax-deferred until they are withdrawn.*
- Roth IRA: Roth IRAs provide a non-deductible alternative to traditional retirement savings. Contributions are made with after-tax dollars.**
Meet with Ideal CU IRA/HSA Specialist Holden Todd
- Set up an Ideal IRA Money Market account
- Make changes to or discuss your current account
- Create a savings plan to make the most of your retirement dollars
IRA Investment Options
- IRA Money Market: Ideal Premium IRA Money Market Accounts are penalty-free, and do not require a minimum deposit or set term. This is a great option if you would like to keep funds liquid while still enjoying tax benefits. Learn more
- IRA Certificates: Certificates offer a safe investment option to grow your money. This is a great option if you want to enjoy competitive rates over a specific term. Learn more
*TRADITIONAL: Early withdrawals are subject to ordinary income tax and a 10% penalty if distribution taken before reaching age 59½.
**ROTH: Earnings distributions from a Roth IRA may be subject to taxes and a 10% penalty if account is less than five years old and the owner is under age 59½. Be sure to consult your tax advisor for more information about the tax benefits of IRAs.