As a member of Ideal Credit Union, you have access to perform transactions at more than 5,000 credit unions nationwide using the CO-OP Shared Branching Network. Cash checks, transfer funds, make payments, withdraw funds and more — all free of charge.
With Shared Branching you can:
- Make deposits & withdrawals
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Make loan payments
- Cash checks and more
Services may differ between Shared Branch Credit Union locations. Please contact the credit union branch you plan to visit for complete details.
How to Use a Shared Branch Location
When visiting a shared branch location, you will need to have the following:
- Your member number for the account you are trying to access
- A valid government-issued photo ID
Please also let the representative know that you are using a shared branch at the beginning of the transaction.
Find a Shared Branch Location Near You
- Download the CO-OP ATM / Shared Branch Locator App: iPhone or Android
- Use the Online Shared Branch Locator
- Call 800-919-2872