Debit Card Alerts
Safeguard yourself against potential fraud and monitor your card purchases
Free Debit Alerts allow you to set up custom alerts to be sent to your mobile phone and/or email address. Turn this feature on right within Ideal Digital Banking. To activate Debit Card Alerts, follow these steps:
- Log in to Ideal Digital Banking using desktop browser. Alerts cannot be turned on via mobile device.
- Go to Settings by clicking the dropdown arrow in the upper-right corner, next to your name.
- Click on Contact from the tab menu to make sure your mobile phone number is present. Mobile phone number required to receive text alerts.
- Click on Notifications from the tab menu.
- Find Debit Card Purchase Alert in the list. Click the cog icon next to the notification to activate alerts.
- You can choose receive alerts via email and/or text. You can also set the minimum purchase amount that will trigger an alert.
- Once your settings are configured, click save changes.
Not enrolled in Ideal Digital Banking?
Ideal Digital Banking is the simplest way to manage your accounts. Check balances, pay bills, transfer funds and even deposit checks remotely with the Ideal Mobile Banking App.