Cyber Security Webinar
Protecting Your Business
On Tuesday, March 23, 2021, Ideal CU held a live Q&A webinar hosted by Chief Marketing and Sales Officer Alisha Johnson featuring nationally recognized speaker Jim Stickley, CEO of Stickley on Security. During the webinar, Jim shared expert insights regarding the steps business's can take to protect themselves, their employees and customers against security threats.
Event Topics Included:
- Why Risk Management/Cyber Security programs are essential
- DNS spoofing: What it is and how it can impact your business
- Key threats/attacks used to obtain intellectual property and personal information
- Proactive technologies organizations’ can use to detect and prevent threats
- How criminals use the Dark Web regarding stolen data
- What industries are top targets
- Best practices for sending/sharing files over the internet
About the Speaker:
Jim Stickley, CEO of Stickley on Security
Jim Stickley is a cybersecurity expert with over 20 years in the industry. He is a published author and a frequent guest on NBC’s Today Show. Stickley can be seen throughout the United States and other countries where he speaks at corporate events and security related conferences and has been involved in thousands of security services for financial institutions, Fortune 100 corporations, healthcare facilities, legal firms, and insurance companies.
New Cyber Security Resources:
Stay up-to-date with the latest cyber security news by visiting our new Cyber Security Resources page. Better yet, sign up for our weekly Fraud News & Alerts newsletter and get the latest cyber security news, tips and breach notifications sent right to your inbox!