2021 Mid-Market Review!
Join Us for a Mid-Market Review With Guest Speaker Pete Deavan.
Market volatility is a normal part of investing. For long-term investors, that means learning to tolerate the turbulence.
Join Senior Wealth Advisor Craig Lundquist and guest speaker Pete Deavan1 from American Funds to discuss the current state of the market and what it means for you and your specific goals.
Event topics will include:
- Mid-Year review from one of the worlds most experienced investments firms
- 2021 market trends and expectations
- Evaluating Covid and the market moving forward
- Investment implications on the road to market recovery
- American funds view on select investments to consider
- And more!
Event Details: Two Sessions Available
Thursday, August 12th | 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
Thursday, August 12th | 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Webinar via WebEx: You will need to download the free WebEx desktop or mobile app to attend. You may also install a temporary application that will require you to accept WebEx Terms & Conditions. You can learn more about WebEx and test it on your computer or device on the WebEx website here.
NOTE: You will receive an email confirmation after registration. You will receive an email with login information for the live webinar the day before the event. A link to join the webinar will also be available on this page on the day of the event.
About The Speaker:
Senior VP of American Funds
Pete Deavan is a wholesaler at American Funds, part of Capital Group, covering the Twin Cities metro area and southern Minnesota and western Wisconsin. Pete has 21 years of investment industry experience and has been with Capital Group for 10 years. Before joining Capital, he worked as a vice president at John Hancock.
Pete holds a bachelor’s degree in business management from Bridgewater University. He is also a member of the Financial Planning Association and the Investment Management Consultants Association. Pete is based in Eden Prairie, Minnesota.
1. Pete Deavan is not affiliated with CBSI or its advisors. Opinions expressed are those of the speaker and do not necessarily represent CBSI or its management.